U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Supply Chain Modernization “Business-to-Business (B2B) | Let’s Connect” Virtual Networking Tool
U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
Supply Chain Modernization
“Business-to-Business (B2B) Let’s Connect”
Virtual Networking Tool
In support of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Supply Chain Modernization effort, OSDBU’s Direct Access Program (DAP) has activated a networking tool to help small businesses connect with each other for potential teaming opportunities.
If you are a small business interested in connecting with another small company, the "Business-to-Business Lets Connect!" feature may be useful. By combining your expertise and skills, you may further increase your attractiveness to firms that have conveyed interest in being a prime vendor for VA Supply Chain Modernization effort.
Information regarding the RFI can be found via the following links:
Improve your value proposition !
Access the archived SCM Large Business Virtual Engagement presentations & recordings
Booz Allen Hamilton
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT)
Steps to build your B2B Let’s Connect Business Profile:
- Click the “Register/Log-into Dashboard” button in the upper right-hand corner of this page.
- Complete and submit your business profile information. Optional questions may be completed at your discretion.
- Click the “Let’s Connect” button to begin networking efforts, to connect with a small business representative.
- Upon completion, your profile will be searchable by small businesses in a directory.
- You may also review the profiles of other small business via the platform’s “Global Directory” and clicking “View Profile”.
- Information you disclose will be published to all participants registered in the B2B networking tool.
- Small businesses are under no obligation to respond to your outreach request.
- The information you provide in the platform is viewable by all companies that are registering.
- DAP’s actions are limited to making this tool available. Each business shall follow-up as it deems necessary to connect. The “connection” between small businesses will occur via the modality they arrange and external to the B2B Let’s Connect tool.
For more information, please contact the Direct Access Program at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202 461-4694.
“Businesses-to-Business, Let’s Connect!”