VA Direct Access Program - Veterans Benefits Administration - Architecture and Engineering - Virtual Business Opportunity Session
The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs – Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA), in collaboration with the Direct Access Program, will host a virtual business opportunity session. VBA is seeking small businesses to prime and subcontract to clients. Small businesses with operations related to the following business sectors, NAICS codes, capabilities, agencies, contract vehicles and socio-economic classifications as outlined below, should consider participating in this event.
The desired outcomes for this event will be for VBA to provide a program overview, a forecast of business development opportunities and what the organization seeks in its relationships with small businesses.
By participating in this event, attendees will receive:
• An overview of projects for VBA Facilities for the near term
• An opportunity to ask questions
• An opportunity to meet with Facilities Program Office personnel
• An opportunity to meet with Facilities Acquisition personnel
• An opportunity to network with other business to establish business
VBA is interested in companies with operations related to the following business sectors.
• Federal Health
• Civil Government
VBA is interested in companies with operations related to the following NAICS.
562910 Environmental Abatement
541330 Engineering Services
541310 Architecture Services
VBA is interested in companies with the following capabilities.
• Environmental Abatement including HAZMAT
• Environmental Hazzard Testing
• Environmental Abatement Consulting
• Construction Inspection and Management Services
• Engineering Third Party investigations/consultations
Structural Engineering validation (structurally sound investigations)
Fire Suppression consultation and design
• Architecture and Engineering Design and Inspection Services
• Independent Facilities Project Estimates (non-design) validation and consulting• Security Equipment Repair and Warranty Work
• Security A/V system design, repair, installation, and disposal
Federal Socio-Economic Classifications
VBA is seeking small businesses associated with the following socioeconomic statuses.
• Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
• Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB)
• Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
• Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
• Historically Underutilized Business Zones (HUBZones)
State & Local/Higher Education Socio-Economic Classifications Sought
VBA is seeking small businesses associated with the following statuses.
• SBE - Small Business Enterprise
• DBE - Disadvantage Business Enterprise
• SDBE - Small Disadvantage Business Enterprise
• MBE - Minority Business Enterprise
• WBE - Women Business Enterprise
• MWBE - Minority - Woman Business Enterprise
• GLBT - Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual or Transgender
If you have questions about the virtual event, please contact the Direct Access Program by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 202-461-4694.
About Program Office
The Veterans Benefits Administration’s (VBA) mission is to serve as a leading advocate for Servicemembers, Veterans, their families, and Survivors, delivering with excellence Veteran-centered and personalized benefits and services that honor their service, assist in their readjustment, enhance their lives, and engender their full trust. VBA strives to provide excellent customer service to ensure Veterans receive prompt and accurate answers to their questions and are always treated with kindness and respect.
Please note: Content on this Web page is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to provide legal advice or to be a comprehensive statement or analysis of application statures, regulations, and case law governing this topic. Rather, it's a plain language summary. If you are seeking claims assistance, your local VA regional office, a VA-recognized Veterans Service Organization, or a VA-accredited attorney or agent can help.