Acuity International Virtual Scheduled 1on1s
U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization, Direct Access Program
Acuity International, LLC
Virtual Scheduled 1on1s
Date: Wednesday, August 31, 2022
Time: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM ET, by confirmed appointment only
Virtual Format: Powered by Cisco Webex video conference
Deadline to register for consideration: 12 Noon ET, Friday, August 12, 2022
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
Acuity International, LLC, in collaboration with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, Direct Access Program, will host virtual 1-on-1 meetings with selected companies.
You must have a DS Logon or ID.me account to enter the VetBiz portal to begin the registration process.
- Completing registration does not guarantee a 1-on-1 session with Acuity International, LLC.
- Your registration is only for consideration to be selected by Acuity International, LLC for a limited number of 20-minute virtual meetings.
- Selection and appointment scheduling are at the sole discretion of Acuity International, LLC.
- Companies that are not selected will receive communications from Acuity International, LLC.
- You must fully complete your profile, upload your capabilities statement, and click “Submit” to complete the meeting consideration process.
- Acuity International, LLC is the sole decision-maker regarding companies that are selected to meet with its representatives.
- The Virtual 1-on-1 event is a follow-up to the July 26th Business Opportunity Session. Background information, including the session recording and slide presentation may be found at: https://vetbiz.va.gov/events/event-detail/?id=0a7a4f18-cad6-ec11-a7b4-001dd80352e4
Acuity International, LLC, in collaboration with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization, Direct Access Program, will host virtual 1-on-1 meetings will select companies. Business owners and representatives are encouraged to review the event details before registering to ensure your company’s capabilities align with the subcontracting opportunity.
Acuity International, LLC is seeking small businesses to prime and subcontract to clients for the following Business Sectors, Capabilities, Agencies, Contract Vehicles, Socio-economic classifications and NAICS code as outlined below.
Acuity International is interested in Veteran-Owned companies with operations related to the following business sectors:
• Defense, Dept of State, Homeland Security
• Federal Health
• Dept of Interior
Acuity International is interested in Veteran-Owned small businesses related to the following NAICS:
236210 Industrial Building Construction (OCONUS)
236220 Commercial and Institutional Building Construction (OCONUS)
237990 Other Heavy and Civil Engineering Construction (OCONUS)
238210 Electrical Contractors and Other Wiring Installation Contractors (OCONUS)
541330 Engineering Services
541350 Building Inspection Services
541380 Testing Laboratories
541512 Computer Systems Design Services
541612 Human Resources Consulting Services
541618 Other Management Consulting Services
541620 Environmental Consulting Services
541990 All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
561210 Facilities Support Services
561330 Professional Employer Organizations
561612 Security Guards and Patrol Services
561621 Security Systems Services (except Locksmiths)
561990 All Other Support Services
562910 Remediation Services
611710 Educational Support Services
621111 Offices of Physicians (except Mental Health Specialists)
621112 Offices of Physicians, Mental Health Specialists
621340 Offices of Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapists, and Audiologists
621399 Offices of All Other Miscellaneous Health Practitioners
621493 Freestanding Ambulatory Surgical and Emergency Centers
621511 Medical Laboratories
621999 All Other Miscellaneous Ambulatory Health Care Services
622110 General Medical and Surgical Hospitals
622210 Psychiatric and Substance Abuse Hospitals
624190 Other Individual and Family Services
624230 Emergency and Other Relief Services
713940 Fitness and Recreational Sports Centers (OCONUS)
722310 Food Service Contractors (OCONUS)
Acuity International is interested in companies with the following capabilities.
• Workforce Health Solutions
• Global Medical Services
• Medical Readiness and Humanitarian Response
• Customizable Mobile Health Solutions
• Non-Medical Response and Counseling Services
• Munitions and Environmental Remediation
• Logistics and Base Operations
• Security and Risk Management
• Specialized Engineering and Construction
• Cost Engineering and Estimating
• Construction Facility Lifecycle SaaS
•Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity
•Hardware Defense, Software Inspection
• Owl Cyber Defense products and capabilities
Acuity International targets companies who have past performance or current operations with the following Federal agencies:
• Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
• United States Army
• United States Air Force
• Dept. of Health Human Services (HHS)
• Veterans Administration
• Department of State
• Department Homeland Security (DHS)
• Customs and Border Patrol (CBP)
• United Nations
• U.S. Department of Energy
• Defense Health Agency (DHA)
• United States Navy
Desired Federal Socio-Economic Classifications
Acuity International encourages companies with the following federal socio-economic to register for selection consideration.
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
- Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB)
- Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
- Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- Historically Underutilized Business Zones (HUBZones)
- Alaska-Native Corporation (ANC)
- Small Business
About Acuity International, LLC
Acuity International is a leading provider of professional services and specialized technology solutions worldwide. With thousands of employees operating in over 30 nations, Acuity provides process and technology-based services to government and commercial enterprises across the globe.
Providing deep expertise in engineering, consulting, medical care, occupational health, global mission services, environmental remediation, and construction management
– augmented with cybersecurity and cloud solution technologies – Acuity is positioned to assist its customers achieve mission success.
If you have questions about the virtual event, please contact the Direct Access Program by email at email@example.com or by phone at (202) 461-4694.
Please note: Content on this Web page is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to provide legal advice or to be a comprehensive statement or analysis of application statures, regulations, and case law governing this topic. Rather, it's a plain language summary. If you are seeking claims assistance, your local VA regional office, a VA-recognized Veterans Service Organization, or a VA-accredited attorney or agent can help.