Registration Closed - Direct Access Program - ICF Digital Modernization and Experience (DMX) and Health, People, & Human Services (HPHS)
Virtual Scheduled One on One Meetings
Date: September 12, 2023
Time: 9:30am - 4:00pm (ET)
Virtual Format: Powered by Cisco WebEx
Deadline to register for consideration: 3:00 PM ET, Friday, August 25th, or at capacity, whichever comes first.
ICF, in collaboration with the US Department of Veterans Affairs, Direct Access Program, will host virtual one on one meetings with selected companies.
- A DS Logon, LOGIN.gov, or ID.me account is required to enter the VetBiz portal to begin the registration process.
- Completing registration does not guarantee a one-on-one session with ICF.
- Your registration is only for selection consideration by ICF for a limited number of 20-minute virtual meetings.
- Selection and appointment scheduling are at the sole discretion of ICF.
- Companies that are not selected will receive communications from ICF.
- You must fully complete your profile, upload your capabilities statement, and click “Submit” to complete the meeting consideration process.
IFC is interested in teaming with qualified small businesses via prime and subcontracting opportunities to increase their support within the Department of Veterans Affairs.
ICF seeks partners that specialize in operations related to the following NAICS:
541512 Computer Systems Design Services
541611 Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
541990 All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
The following company capabilities are of interest to ICF:
- Digital Services
- Survey Research
Desired Federal Socio-economic Classifications
ICF encourages companies with the following federal socioeconomic classifications to participate in this opportunity.
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
- Veteran- Owned Small Business (VOSB)
- Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- HUBZone Small Business (HUBZone)
- Small Business (SB)
ICF was founded as the Inner-City Fund in 1969 by former Tuskegee Airmen Col. Clarence "Lucky" Lester to finance minority-owned businesses in Washington, DC. By 1972 our focus had transitioned to advising government agencies, and our name changed to ICF.
Today we are a global consulting and technology services company with approximately 9,000 employees, but we aren't your typical consultants.
At ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists, and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future.
The Virtual One-on-One event is a follow-up to the August 2nd Virtual Business Opportunity Session. Background information, including the session recording and slide presentation may be found at:
If you have questions about the virtual event, please contact the Direct Access Program by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 202-461-4694.