The event has reached capacity. Registration is closed.
By Appointment Only - Tuesday, June 16 and Wednesday, June 17
Location: Virtual Networking
AT&T in collaboration with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs’ Direct Access Program, is participating in a one-day small business event. This event consists of a series of 20-minute meetings between AT&T representatives and representatives of small businesses with operations in the telecommunications sector related to the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) detailed below.
These meetings are structured to provide small business representatives the opportunity to share an overview of their company’s operations core capabilities with AT&T representatives.
Small businesses with operations aligning with the details outlined below are encouraged to register for this event at the soonest, as appointments are booked on a first-come, first-served basis. There is a total of (52) available appointments.
For more details on AT&T telecommunications operations, please reference the recording from the January 30th, 2020 AT&T Virtual Information Session: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/recording/5021223718033077505
AT&T Public Sector Solutions
AT&T is committed to collaborating with qualified small businesses who can work with our Public Sector Solutions organization to build highly efficient and diversified teams that provide excellent customer service to the federal government.
AT&T is seeking small businesses to prime and subcontract to clients for the following Business Sectors, Capabilities, Agencies, Contract Vehicles, Socio-economic classifications and NAICS code as outlined below.
• Department of Defense
• All Civilian and Federal Government agencies
517311 Wired Telecommunications Carriers
517312 Wireless Telecommunications Carriers (Except Satellite)
517410 Satellite Telecommunications
517911 Telecommunications Resellers
517919 All Other Telecommunications
541511 Custom Computer Programming Services
541512 Computer Systems Design Services
541513 Computer Facilities Management Services
541519 Other Computer Related Services
541330 Engineering Services
541611 Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
541614 Process, Physical Distribution, and Logistics Consulting Services
541618 Other Management Consulting Services
• Cyber Security
• Software Development
• Unified Communications
• Mobile Applications
• Department of Defense
• Cloud Management and Computing
• Network Engineering
• Program Management
• Systems Engineering
• Mobility (cell phone, Wi-Fi)
• Facilities Management (cabling, call center)
• Management Services - LAN/WAN
• Data Engineering/Analysis
• Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
• All Other Federal Agencies
Contract Vehicles: (Optional)
• OASIS SB
• STARS II 8(a)
• Alliant SB
• Alliant 2SB
• CIO-SP3 SB
• VETS 2
• GSA IT70
• Stand-alone contracts
• All others
Desired Federal Socio-Economic Classifications:
• 8(a) • Small Disadvantaged Businesses (SDB)
• Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
• Historically Underutilized Business Zones (HUBZone)
• Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB)
• Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
• Alaska-Native Corporation (ANC)
Desired State & Local/Higher Education Socio-Economic Classifications: N/A see above
To register for (1) of (52) one-on-one meetings, the process is as follows:
• Please review the company summary and procurement details included on this web page prior to registering.
• If you have not already done so and prior to registering please log into the VA VetBiz Portal using one of the following pre-established accounts: DS Logon, VA PIV Card, DoD CaC or ID.Me. This step is required prior to registering for the event.
• (1) representative per small business may register by clicking the “Register” button, located at the upper right-hand corner of this event page. No more than (1) registered company representative may attend the actual meeting. There is no exception, so please plan accordingly.
• There are a total of 52 appointments available. Meetings are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. There will be a limited number of waitlist slots available per session. Individuals will be moved from the waitlist into an actual appointment, based upon the availability of an appointment and the individuals’ priority on the waitlist. Changes to any of the appointment times are at the discretion of AT&T and are not at the discretion of the Direct Access Program. As such, small business representatives should be available and flexible for the entire event window (9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.). This is in consideration that AT&T may make changes to any of the confirmed appointment times.
• You are expected to report to the meeting location at least 30-minutes prior to your appointment time, to allow processing through building security. Due to limited waiting area capacity, do not plan to arrive any sooner than 30 minutes prior to your confirmed appointment time.
• These meetings are solely held in-person, as such, conference calls or virtual meetings will not be coordinated in lieu of the in-person appointment. No exceptions will be made.
• Small businesses representatives should only make/confirm travel arrangements once he/she has received an e-mail from the system, stating that his/her appointment is confirmed.
• The Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU) is located in the Chinatown area of Washington, DC, and here is a link to hotel accommodations located in the immediate vicinity.
• Each small business representative with a confirmed appointment, is strongly encouraged to:
dress in business professional attire
bring at least 5 copies of the small business’ marketing collateral and literature, inclusive of the company’s capability statement.
• There will be no Wi-Fi or audio/visual equipment made available during the meeting, so each representative is strongly encouraged to bring printed materials for reference.
• For admission to the office building, the participating representative will be required to show a valid, government-issued photo I.D. There are no exceptions.
• If you have questions about the virtual event, please contact the Direct Access Program by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 202-461-4694.