Registration Closed - U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU)
Direct Access Program (DAP)
Serco Inc. Public Sector Solutions
Virtual Scheduled One on One Meetings
Date: September 13, 2023
Time: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM (ET)
Format: Virtual session powered by Cisco Webex
Deadline to register for consideration: 3:00 PM ET, Friday, August 25th, or at capacity, whichever comes first
Serco Inc., in collaboration with the US Department of Veterans Affairs, Direct Access Program, will host virtual one on one meetings with selected companies.
- A DS Logon, LOGIN.gov, or ID.me account is required to enter the VetBiz portal to begin the registration process.
- Completing registration does not guarantee a one-on-one session with Serco, Inc.
- Your registration is only for selection consideration by Serco, Inc. for a limited number of 20-minute virtual meetings.
- Selection and appointment scheduling are at the sole discretion of Serco, Inc.
- Companies that are not selected will receive communications from Serco, Inc.
- You must fully complete your profile, upload your capabilities statement, and click “Submit” to complete the meeting consideration process.
The Virtual One-on-One event is a follow-up to the June 27th Virtual Business Opportunity Session. Background information, including the session recording and slide presentation may be found at: https://veteransaffairs.webex.com/veteransaffairs/ldr.php?RCID=54cc686621bd8780729e717436f65f53
Serco Inc is seeking partners to support solutioning and client engagement throughout Federal Civilian Agencies to include Veterans Affairs, Health & Human Services (NIH,CMS/CDC), Labor, and Commerce.
Serco is looking forward to expanding our small business partner community and identifying new and varied small businesses to include upcoming subcontracting opportunities. We are also excited to network with new small businesses we haven’t yet encountered and see if there are capability matches for future partnering pursuits.
Computing Infrastructure Providers, Data Processing, Web Hosting, and Related Services
Computer Systems Design and Related Services
Management, Scientific, and Technical Consulting Services
All Other Insurance Related Activities
- Benefits Administration (coordination, enrollment, payments, disbursements
- Case Management (provider administration, systems of record, collections)
- IT Technology & Services (cloud, security, help desk, enterprise architecture
- Digital Transformation & Modernization
Target Outreach | Federal Socio-Economic Classifications
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
- Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB)
- Woman- Owned Small Business (WVOSB)
- Historically Underutilized Business Zones (HUBZones)
- Small Business
- Large Business
About Serco Public Sector Solutions
Serco Public Sector Solutions combines advisory, digital, and managed services to empower the government to better serve the citizen. For over 40 years, Serco has delivered essential government solutions to transform government and public services around the globe. We utilize our global capabilities and lessons learned to provide our clients with tailored innovative solutions to keep pace with changing mission requirements and citizen demands.
If you have questions about the virtual event, please contact the Direct Access Program by email at email@example.com or by phone at 202-461-4694.