VA Direct Access Program - Amazon Business \'How to become a Seller on Amazon Business\' Virtual Business Opportunity Session
VA Direct Access Program - Amazon Business \"How to become a Seller on Amazon Business\" Virtual Business Opportunity Session
Date: Thursday, January 28, 2021 Time: 1:30 p.m. ET Location: Virtual session powered by Cisco Webex
Amazon Business, in collaboration with the U.S. Department of Veterans’ Affairs, Direct Access Program is participating in a virtual business opportunity session. Back by popular demand, Amazon will host another virtual session on January 28, 2021; expanding their reach for potential Amazon sellers.
Virtual Session Recording: To access the session recording, please click the link below. The access password: pZQHZ8V*
(Please type the password into the password field rather than utilizing the copy and paste function)
What is Amazon Business?
How to get started selling on Amazon Business?
How to grow and scale your business on Amazon Business?
Where do I find additional resources?
The session will conclude with some additional resource links and a point of contact for post-event inquiries.
Amazon Business is focused on Business Buyers and simplifying the purchasing process. This session will be focused on providing information for verified and disadvantaged Veteran owned Sellers who wish to utilize Amazon as an ecommerce channel to enhance their selling strategy to reach Business Buyers. The targeted audience for this session includes small business owners who fall under the following socio-economic categories: minority-owned, Black-owned, Native Alaskan, Native American Indian, Native Hawaiian, and Native Alaskan populations.
Amazon is seeking certified businesses with the capabilities of manufacturing, distribution, reselling of hard goods/products for the following Business Sectors, Capabilities, Agencies, Socio-economic classifications and NAICS code as outlined below.
• Federal Government
• State and Local Government
• State & Local/Higher Education
• State & Local/Primary Education
443142 Consumer Electronic Products
312113 Food Service Equipment and Supplies
333318 Food Service Equipment and Supplies
333415 Food Service Equipment and Supplies
423440 Food Service Equipment and Supplies
423740 Food Service Equipment and Supplies
423430 IT Hardware, Accessories and Peripherals
423490 Lab Supplies (Consumables & Equipment)
423450 Medical Supplies (Consumable)
423710 Maintenance Repair and Operations
423830 Maintenance Repair and Operations
423420 Office Products
453210 Office Products
424120 Office Products
424120 School Supplies
· Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
· U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
· United States Army
· Dept. of Health Human Services (HHS)
· General Services Administration (GSA)
· Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
· Department of Transportation (DOT)
· Small Business Administration (SBA)
· Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
· Defense Security Service (DSS)
· U.S. Department of Education
· U.S. Department of Energy
· United States Air Force
· United States Navy
Desired Federal Socio-Economic Classifications (ALL):
· Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB)
· Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
· 8 (a)
· Historically Underutilized Business Zones (HUB Zones)
· Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
· Minority-owned (Black-owned, Native American, Native Alaskan, Native Hawaiian, etc.)
Desired State & Local/Higher Education Socio-Economic Classifications (ALL):
· SBE - Small Business Enterprise
· DBE - Disadvantage Business Enterprise
· SDBE - Small Disadvantage Business Enterprise
· MBE - Minority Business Enterprise
· WBE - Women Business Enterprise
· MWBE - Minority - Woman Business Enterprise
· GLBT - Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual or Transgender
About Amazon Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. In each of our segments, we serve our primary customer sets, consisting of consumers, sellers, developers, enterprises and content creators. In addition, we provide services, such as advertising to sellers, vendors, publishers, and authors, through programs such as sponsored ads, display and video advertising.
If you have questions about the virtual event, please contact the Direct Access Program by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 202-461-4694.
Please visit the Direct Access Program events page regularly for updates on future events with Amazon.
Please note: Content on this Web page is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to provide legal advice or to be a comprehensive statement or analysis of application statures, regulations, and case law governing this topic. Rather, it's a plain language summary. If you are seeking claims assistance, your local VA regional office, a VA-recognized Veterans Service Organization, or a VA-accredited attorney or agent can help.