Veterans Evaluation Services Virtual Scheduled 1on1s
U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization, Direct Access Program
Veterans Evaluation Services
Virtual Scheduled 1on1s
Clinician Recruitment for Veteran Disability Evaluations
Date: Thursday, August 4, 2022
Time: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM ET, by confirmed appointment only
Virtual Format: Powered by Cisco Webex videoconference
Deadline to register for consideration: Monday, June 27, 2022
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Veterans Evaluation Services, in collaboration with the US Department of Veterans Affairs, Direct Access Program, will host virtual 1-on-1 meetings with selected companies.
- You must have a DS Logon or ID.me account to enter the VetBiz portal to begin the registration process.
- Completing registration does not guarantee a 1-on-1 session with Veterans Evaluation Services.
- Your registration is only for consideration to be selected by Veterans Evaluation Service for a limited number of 20-minute virtual meetings.
- Selection and appointment scheduling are at the sole discretion of Veterans Evaluation Services.
- Companies that are not selected will receive communications from Veterans Evaluation Services.
- You must fully complete your profile, upload your capabilities statement, and click “Submit” to complete the meeting consideration process.
- Veterans Evaluation Services is the sole decision-maker regarding companies that are selected to meet with its representatives.
- The Virtual 1-on-1 event is a follow-up to the June 9th Business Opportunity Session. Background information, including the session recording and slide presentation may be found at: https://vetbiz.va.gov/events/event-detail/?id=9f573684-62c6-ec11-983e-001dd8034c2d
Veterans Evaluations Services (VES), in collaboration with the Direct Access Program, will host virtual 1-on-1 meetings with selected company representatives to discuss the eligibility of qualified small businesses and clinicians to perform Veteran disability evaluations.
- Allied Health
- Healthcare Practitioners
Veterans Evaluation Services is interested in clinicians who are affiliated with companies with operations in the following NAICS.
6213 Offices of Other Health Practitioners
621320 Offices of Optometrists
621340 Offices of Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapists, and Audiologists
621399 Offices of All Other Miscellaneous Health Practitioners
6211 Offices of Physicians
621111 Offices of Physicians (except Mental Health Specialists)
621112 Offices of Physicians, Mental Health Specialists
6212 Offices of Dentists
621210 Offices of Dentists
621493 Freestanding Ambulatory Surgical and Emergency Centers
Veterans Evaluation Services is seeking companies and clinicians with the following capabilities.
- Highly motivated to assist Veterans
- Skilled in their field
- Moderate to high computer skill proficiency
- At least two days per month of availability to see in-person Veteran exams
- Active, unrestricted license and a clear background check
- Board certification is preferred
- Nurse practitioners must follow state guidelines regarding collaborative agreements
- General medical and traumatic brain injury evaluators are not required to have clinic space, but it is helpful
- Audiology, dental, optometry/ophthalmology must have an ADA compliant exam space
Desired Federal Socio-Economic Classifications:
Veterans Evaluation Services is interested in clinicians/companies associated with the following statuses.
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
- Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB)
- Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- Historically Underutilized Business Zones (HUBZone)
- Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
About Veterans Evaluation Services
As a Veteran founded business, we care deeply about our mission. Veterans Evaluation Services (VES) partners with the Department of Veterans Affairs to fulfill President Lincoln’s promise “To care for him who shall have borne the battle, and for his widow, and his orphan” by serving and honoring the men and women who are America’s veterans.” We serve Veterans by conducting disability exams for conditions that are a direct result of or aggravated by their time in the military, allowing them to obtain hard-earned benefits in service to our country. VES supports 6,000 active providers serving more than 750,000 Veterans every year. Together, we can fulfill President Lincoln’s promise. We look forward to serving Veterans around the world in partnership with you.
If you have questions about the virtual event, please contact the Direct Access Program by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 202-461-4694.