Virtual Information Session
1:30 p.m. EST, Wednesday, February 19
Please find below the link to the recording of the virtual session:
LMI is a consultancy dedicated to improving the business of government, drawing from deep expertise in advanced analytics, digital services, logistics, and management advisory services. Established as a private, not-for-profit organization in 1961, LMI is a trusted third party to federal civilian and defense agencies, free of commercial and political bias.
Headquartered in Tysons, VA, LMI has ~ 1,400 employees nationwide. Of those, 34% are veterans or veteran spouses. We are ranked as one of the Military Times’ best employers for veterans ten years running. LMI has an educated work force with 55% holding advanced degrees, and employees average experience is 22 years. Our staff includes the former CIO of the White House, former Chief Human Resources Officers at the Pentagon and the VA. Our FY18 customer survey responses indicated that 100% of our clients were extremely likely to recommend LMI to others. LMI vehicles are here https://www.lmi.org/government-wide.
236220 Commercial and Institutional Building Construction
541219 Other Accounting Services
541330 Engineering Services
541511 Custom Computer Programming Services
541512 Computer Systems Design Services
541513 Computer Facilities Management Services
541519 Other Computer Related Services
541611 Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
541612 Human Resources Consulting Services
541614 Process, Physical Distribution, and Logistics Consulting Service
541618 Other Management Consulting Services
541620 Environmental Consulting Services
541690 Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
541720 Research and Development in the Social Sciences and Humanities
541990 All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
561210 Facilities Support Services
561410 Document Preparation Services
611430 Professional and Management Development Training
611519 Other Technical and Trade Schools
611699 All Other Miscellaneous Schools and Instruction
611710 Educational Support Services
SDVOSB Criteria for Partnering
LMI is committed to supporting veterans and the VA. We are seeking VOSBs and SDVOSBs that meet the following criteria:
• Size and ability to scale quickly for surge - companies with 25 or more full time employees are preferred, and partners should be able to demonstrate their recruiting and staffing resources and prior success.
• We are primarily interested in meeting with SDVOSBs who have current contracts with the VA, or past performance within the past three years.
• Competencies and past performance in any of the following: Construction or renovation of VA facilities, Initial Outfitting and Transition (IO&T) support, Operations, Security and Preparedness Support, Information and Technology Support services, Strategic Communications, and Training and Education services
• A good reputation with clients as evidenced by CPARS or Customer Satisfaction data
• Business presence near VA offices in the National Capital Region and other VA locations
• A DCAA approved cost-accounting system is preferred, recognizing some small businesses may not have
LMI’s goal is to build lasting partnerships with qualified partners to support our nation’s veterans and the VA, as well as other Federal government clients.
Please check back for updates on future events hosted with LMI.
If you have questions about the virtual event, please contact the Direct Access Program by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 202-461-4694.