VA Direct Access Program - Leidos Medical Virtual Scheduled 1-on-1s
Registration is now closed. If your firm is selected by Leidos for an appointment, you will receive additional correspondence from the Hosts and the Direct Access Support Team no later than Wednesday, September 30.
Date: Thursday, October 29, 2020
Time: By confirmed appointment only (20-minute meetings held between 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. ET)
Location: Via virtual format powered by Cisco Webex with audio and video capability
Registration Deadline: 12:00 PM ET, Thursday, September 17.
Note: Your registration is ONLY for consideration to be selected by Leidos for a limited number of 20-minute virtual meetings. You must fully complete your profile, upload your capability statement and click “submit” to begin the meeting consideration process. PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SCHEDULE A SESSION.
Leidos is seeking to prime and sub-contract to its clients, small businesses with operations aligned with the following business sector, capabilities, agencies, socio-economic classifications and NAICS codes, as outlined below.
· Only (1) representative per small business may register for consideration, and
only that (1) registered representative may participate in the virtual session, if
selected by Leidos.
· Note the capabilities statement must include the following company details:
NAICS, CAGE, DUNS and a list of all applicable socio-economic certifications.
· Registration closes at 12:00 PM ET, Thursday, September 17.
NOTICE OF SELECTION
· Small businesses selected for meetings will be notified via e-mail messaging,
no later than Wednesday, September 30. Further information can be found in
your event dashboard by logging back into the event tile.
· A final confirmation with the event logistics will be sent via e-mail from the
Direct Access Support Team.
· If you have questions about the event, please contact the Direct Access
Program by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 202-461-4694.
Small businesses with operations aligning with the following NAICS codes, capabilities, agencies, contract vehicles and socio-economic classifications are encouraged to register for consideration for this the virtual networking session.
621111 Offices of Physicians (except Mental Health Specialists) (QTC)
621112 Offices of Physicians, Mental Health Specialists (QTC)
621330 Offices of Mental Health Practitioners (except Physicians) (QTC)
621399 Offices of all other miscellaneous health practitioners (QTC)
621999 All other miscellaneous ambulatory health care services (QTC)
541712 R&D in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences (except
541715 R&D in the Physical, Engineering and Life Sciences (except
Behavioral Health – Non-Medical Counseling, Family, Life, Adult, Child, Substance Abuse, Life and Transition Counselors.
Military Service Medical Labs – Bio Behavioral Work.
Human Performance – Athletic & Physical Trainers, Resiliency
Trainers, and IT integration and development.
Clinician – Nurse Advise Line.
- Independent medical evaluations
- Medical record/peer reviews
- Psychiatric and behavioral health evaluations
- Vision services and tonometry
- Audiology services
- Occupational health examinations (e.g. pre-employment and fit-for-duty)
- Population health screening, surveys, and surveillance
- Wellness services
- Health promotion
- Diagnostic and laboratory testing
- Medical consultation
- Force health protection services
- Functional capacity evaluations
- Disability, medical, and psychiatric evaluations including PTSD and TBI
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (QTC)
- U.S. Department of Labor (QTC)
- U.S. Railroad Retirement Board (QTC)
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Federal Occupational
- Department of Justice (QTC)
- Department of Homeland Security (QTC)
- Department of Defense
- Intel Community
Desired Federal Socio-Economic Classifications:
- Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB)
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Buisness (SDVOSB)
- Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
- Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- Historically Underutilized Business Zones (HUBZones)
- Alaska-Native Corporation (ANC)
Desired State & Local/Higher Education Socio-Economic Classifications:
- SBE - Small Business Enterprise
- DBE - Disadvantage Business Enterprise
- SDBE - Small Disadvantage Business Enterprise
- MBE - Minority Business Enterprise
- WBE - Women Business Enterprise
- MWBE - Minority - Woman Business Enterprise
- GLBT - Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual or Transgender
Leidos, Inc., a Fortune 500® company, was formed in 1969 by a small group of scientists led by a preeminent physicist and company founder, Dr. Robert Beyster. Since our inception, we have continuously expanded our expertise in rapidly evolving technologies and markets of national concern. In August 2016, Leidos merged with Lockheed Martins Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS) to form an unprecedented new global science and technology solutions leader that will address the greatest technology challenges of our time. By leveraging our culture of innovation, dedication to performance excellence, and deep customer trust, our employees support vital missions and projects for our customers in the areas of Defense, Intelligence, Civil, and Health. Leidos is headquartered in Reston, VA, and conducts business from around 300 offices in just under 200 cities worldwide and in 20 countries. As of the end of 2018, Leidos is a $10.194B company that employs approximately 32,000 of the nations leading scientists, technologists, world-recognized subject matter experts, patent holders, inventors, military veterans, and former high-ranking government officials. Leidos is continuously recognized for our exceptionally skilled staff that holds around 8,700 advanced degrees, more than 13,600 security clearances, and around 20% who are military veterans. Leidos was recognized in 2018 and 2019 by the Ethisphere Institute, a global leader in defining and advancing the standards of ethical business practices, as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies.
If you have questions about the virtual event, please contact the Direct Access Program by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 202-461-4694.
Please check the Direct Access Program events page regularly for updates on future events with Leidos.