VA Direct Access Program – Veterans Benefits Administration - Architecture and Engineering - Virtual Scheduled 1-on-1s
VA Direct Access Program - Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA) - Architecture and Engineering - Virtual Scheduled 1-on-1 Event
Date: Wednesday, November 17, 2021
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. ET (by confirmed invitation only)
Virtual Format: Powered by Cisco Webex, audio and video-enabled
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT.
• Completing registration does not guarantee a 1-on-1 session with VBA.
• Selection and appointment scheduling are at the sole discretion of VBA.
• Firms who are not selected will receive communications from VBA.
• Your registration is only for consideration to be selected by VBA for a limited number of 20-minute virtual meetings. You must fully complete your profile, upload your capability statement and click “Submit” to begin the meeting consideration process. VBA is the sole decision-maker regarding companies that are selected to meet with its representatives.
• The Virtual 1-on-1 event is a follow-on to the October 13th Business Opportunity Session. Background information, including the session recording and slide presentation can be found at:
Selected firms will participate in a virtual 1-on-1 meeting which will entail a video and audio interaction with VBA representatives. If your company is selected by VBA for an appointment, you will receive additional correspondence from the Hosts and the Direct Access Program no later than Tuesday, November 2.
The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs – Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA), in collaboration with the Direct Access Program, will host a virtual scheduled 1-on-1 event related to architecture and engineering.
VBA is seeking small businesses to prime and subcontract to clients. Small businesses with operations related to the following business sectors, NAICS codes, capabilities, agencies, contract vehicles and socio-economic classifications as outlined below, should consider participating in this event.
The desired outcomes for this event will be for VBA to provide a program overview, a forecast of business development opportunities and what the organization seeks in its relationships with small businesses.
VBA is interested in companies with operations related to the following business sectors.
• Federal Health
• Civil Government
VBA is interested in companies with operations related to the following NAICS.
562910 Environmental Abatement
541330 Engineering Services
541310 Architecture Services
VBA is interested in companies with the following capabilities.
• Environmental Abatement including HAZMAT
• Environmental Hazzard Testing
• Environmental Abatement Consulting
• Construction Inspection and Management Services
• Engineering Third Party investigations/consultations
• Structural Engineering validation (structurally sound investigations)
• Fire Suppression consultation and design
• Architecture and Engineering Design and Inspection Services
• Independent Facilities Project Estimates (non-design) validation and consulting
Federal Socio-Economic Classifications
VBA is seeking small businesses associated with the following socioeconomic statuses.
• Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
• Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB)
• Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
• Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
• Historically Underutilized Business Zones (HUBZones)
State & Local/Higher Education Socio-Economic Classifications Sought
VBA is seeking small businesses associated with the following statuses.
• SBE - Small Business Enterprise
• DBE - Disadvantage Business Enterprise
• SDBE - Small Disadvantage Business Enterprise
• MBE - Minority Business Enterprise
• WBE - Women Business Enterprise
• MWBE - Minority - Woman Business Enterprise
• GLBT - Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual or Transgender
If you have questions about the virtual event, please contact the Direct Access Program by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 202-461-4694.
About Program Office
The Veterans Benefits Administration’s (VBA) mission is to serve as a leading advocate for Servicemembers, Veterans, their families, and Survivors, delivering with excellence Veteran-centered and personalized benefits and services that honor their service, assist in their readjustment, enhance their lives, and engender their full trust. VBA strives to provide excellent customer service to ensure Veterans receive prompt and accurate answers to their questions and are always treated with kindness and respect.
Please note: Content on this Web page is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to provide legal advice or to be a comprehensive statement or analysis of application statures, regulations, and case law governing this topic. Rather, it's a plain language summary. If you are seeking claims assistance, your local VA regional office, a VA-recognized Veterans Service Organization, or a VA-accredited attorney or agent can help.