VA Direct Access Program – Verizon - Joining the Verizon Partner Ecosystem Virtual Scheduled 1-on-1s
VA Direct Access Program – Verizon - Joining the Verizon Partner Ecosystem Virtual Scheduled 1-on-1s Event
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REGISTER.
Date: Wednesday, July 28, 2021
Time: By confirmed appointment only, 9:00am – 4:00pm ET
Location: Virtual session powered by Cisco Webex, audio and video enabled
Deadline to register for consideration: 12:00 p.m. ET Wednesday, June 23, 2021 or at capacity. Whichever comes first.
• Completing registration does not guarantee a 1-on-1 session with Verizon.
• Selection and appointment scheduling are at the sole discretion of Verizon.
• Firms who are not selected will receive communications from Verizon.
Note: Your registration is only for consideration to be selected by Verizon for a limited number of 20-minute virtual meetings. You must fully complete your profile, upload your capability statement and click “Submit” to begin the meeting consideration process. Verizon is the sole decision-maker regarding companies that are selected to meet with its representatives.
The Virtual 1-on-1 event is a follow-on to the June 8th Business Opportunity Session. Background information, including the session recording and slide presentation can be found at:
Selected firms will participate in a virtual 1-on-1 meeting which will entail a video and audio interaction with Verizon representatives. If your company is selected by Verizon for an appointment, you will receive additional correspondence from the Hosts and the Direct Access Program no later than Wednesday, July 7th.
Verizon, in collaboration with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs is conducting virtual scheduled 1-on-1 meetings.
Verizon seeks to establish relationships and develop partnering opportunities with small businesses throughout the Federal (DOD, DOL, FAA, DOT, DIA, etc.) and SLED (Healthcare, Education, etc.) sectors related to the NAICS, capabilities, federal agencies and socio-economic classifications highlighted below.
Verizon targets small businesses associated with the following business sectors for this opportunity.
• Wireless Communications
• Wireless Internet Service Providers
Verizon targets companies that specialize in operations related to the following NAICS codes:
541512 Computer Systems Design Services
423690 Communications equipment merchant wholesalers
423430 Computer/peripheral equipment and software wholesalers
517911 Telecommunications Resellers
517312 Wireless telephone communications carriers
335929 Communications wire and cable
334290 Communications equipment manufacturing
561421 Telephone Answering Service
518210 Data Processing Computer Service
The following corporate traits are of interest to Verizon:
1. Hunter mentality: Bilateral dialogue in the development of company-specific opportunity pipelines
2. Sound business development practices that will enable your company to excel within the Federal and/or SLED sectors
3. Thorough understanding of how to best align your company’s core capabilities to capture opportunities within a respective agency
Desired Federal Socio-Economic Classifications
Verizon encourages companies with the following Federal socioeconomic classifications to register for this opportunity:
• Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB)
• Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
• Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
• Historically Underutilized Business Zones (HUBZone)
• Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
• Minority-Owned (Native American, Native Hawaiian, Native Alaskan)
If you have questions about the virtual event, please contact the Direct Access Program by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 202-461-4694.
Overview (About Verizon)
Verizon was formed on June 30, 2000 and is celebrating its 20th year as one of the world’s leading providers of technology, communications, information and entertainment products and services. Headquartered in New York City and with a presence around the world, Verizon generated revenues of $128.3 billion in 2020. The company offers voice, data and video services and solutions on its award-winning networks and platforms, delivering on customers’ demand for mobility, reliable network connectivity, security and control.