U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU)
Direct Access Program (DAP)
Siemens Industry, Inc. Smart Infrastructure Division
Virtual One-on-One Meetings
Date: Tuesday, August 16, 2023
Time: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM ET, by confirmed appointment only
Virtual Format: Powered by Cisco Webex videoconference
Deadline to register for consideration: 3:00 PM ET, Wednesday, August 9th, or at capacity, whichever comes first
Siemens Industry, Inc., in collaboration with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, Direct Access Program, will host virtual one-on-one meetings with selected companies.
- A DS Logon, LOGIN.gov, or ID.me account is required to enter the VetBiz portal to begin the registration process.
- Completing registration does not guarantee a one-on-one session with Siemens Industry, Inc.
- Your registration is only for selection consideration by Siemens Industry, Inc. for a limited number of 20-minute virtual meetings.
- Selection and appointment scheduling are at the sole discretion of Siemens Industry, Inc.
- Companies that are not selected will receive communications from Siemens Industry, Inc.
- You must fully complete your profile, upload your capabilities statement, and click “Submit” to complete the meeting consideration process.
- Siemens Industry, Inc. is the sole decision-maker regarding companies that are selected to meet with its representatives.
The Virtual One-on-One event is a follow-up to the June 1st Virtual Session. Background information, including the session recording and slide presentation may be found at: https://vetbiz.va.gov/events/events-archived/archived-event-detail/?id=a90ed462-d4c4-ed11-83ff-001dd807078a
Siemens Industry Inc. is interested in teaming with small businesses to broaden their business presence with the VA.
Siemens Industry Inc., is seeking businesses that align with the following NAICS and Capabilities:
236220 Commercial and Institutional Building
238220 Plumbing, Heating, and Air-Conditioning Contractors
238210 Electrical Contractors and Other Wiring Installation Contractors
Desired Federal Socioeconomic Classifications
Siemens Industry Inc., encourages companies with the following federal socioeconomic classifications to participate in this opportunity.
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
- Veteran- Owned Small Business (VOSB)
- Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- HUBZone Small Business (HUBZone)
- Small Disadvantaged Business
About Siemens Industry, Inc. Smart Infrastructure Division
We are a technology company focused on industry, infrastructure, transport, and healthcare. From more resource-efficient factories, resilient supply chains, and smarter buildings and grids, to sustainable transportation as well as advanced healthcare, we create technology with purpose adding real value for customers.
For more information, please contact the Direct Access Program Planning Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202 461 4694.