Registration Closed- AArete Public Sector Virtual One on One Meetings
U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU)
Direct Access Program (DAP)
AArete, LLC Public Sector
Virtual One-on-One Meetings
Date: Wednesday, September 6, 2023
Time: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM ET, by confirmed appointment only
Virtual Format: Powered by Cisco Webex videoconference
Deadline to register for consideration: 3:00 PM ET, Friday, August 18th, or at capacity, whichever comes first
AArete, LLC, in collaboration with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, Direct Access Program, will host virtual one-on-one meetings with selected companies.
The Virtual One-on-One event is a follow-up to the Virtual Business Opportunity Session conducted on August 1st. You are strongly encouraged to review the presentation and recording before registering for a one-on-one session.
The session recording and presentation may be found at Event Detail · VetBiz Portal (va.gov)
AArete has a robust team dedicated to business development, capture, and bids and proposals, which is constantly evaluating federal, state, and local market opportunities. These pursuits consistently entail the inclusion of teaming partners who bring unique capabilities to the offering.
Community of Interest
AArete, LLC seeks partners that specialize in operations related to the following:
541512 Computer Systems Design and Related Services
541519 Other Computer Related Services
541611 Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
541614 Process, Physical Distribution, and Logistics Consulting Services
The following company capabilities are of interest to AArete, LLC:
- Low Code/No code Product Delivery
- Agile Frameworks
- Data Management
- Data integration
- Data visualization
- Zero Trust Architecture (ZTA)
- Health Equity/Disparities, Behavioral Studies
Desired Federal Socioeconomic Classifications
AArete encourages companies with the following federal socioeconomic classifications to participate in this opportunity.
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
- Veteran- Owned Small Business (VOSB)
- Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- HUBZone Small Business (HUBZone)
- Small Business (SB)
- Other (AI/AN)
About AArete, LLC:
AArete is a global management and technology consulting firm specializing in driving profitability improvement, digital transformation and strategy & change for Public Sector, Healthcare and Financial Services clients. Our cross-industry solutions are powered by a digital-first mindset, market intelligence, and data-driven approach to deliver purposeful change and actionable insights.
Registration Notes :
- A DS Logon, LOGIN.gov, or ID.me account is required to enter the VetBiz portal to begin the registration process.
- Completing registration does not guarantee a one-on-one session with AArete, LLC.
- Your registration is only for selection consideration by AArete, LLC for a limited number of 20-minute virtual meetings.
- Selection and appointment scheduling are at the sole discretion of AArete, LLC.
- Companies that are not selected will receive communications from AArete, LLC.
- You must fully complete your profile, upload your capabilities statement, and click “Submit” to complete the meeting consideration process.
For more information, please contact the Direct Access Program Planning Support Team at email@example.com or 202 461 4694.
Please note: Content on this Web page is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to provide legal advice or to be a comprehensive statement or analysis of application statures, regulations, and case law governing this topic. Rather, it's a plain language summary. If you are seeking claims assistance, your local VA regional office, a VA-recognized Veterans Service Organization, or a VA-accredited attorney or agent can help.