VA Direct Access Program – VA Office of Resolution Management, Diversity and Inclusion (ORMDI) Virtual Business Opportunity Session: Branding the VA’s Diversity, Inclusion and Engagement
Virtual Session Recording:
Please use the following password to access the recording: Pc9Q6gB@ https://veteransaffairs.webex.com/veteransaffairs/lsr.php?RCID=a7aabb18c0d142c8ee04eab994e5dbd1
Date: Tuesday, March 30, 2021
Time: 1:30pm – 2:30pm ET
Virtual Format: Powered by Cisco Webex
The US Department of Veterans Affairs, Office of Resolution Management, Diversity and Inclusion (ORMDI), in collaboration with the Direct Access Program, will host a virtual business opportunity session focused on how the small business community can help the VA fulfill its mission as it relates to the branding of Diversity, Inclusion and Engagement.
Goals and Outcomes for this event:
· Conduct market research for several options when selecting an organizational implementation or performance management plan.
· Insight on how the veteran-owned small business community can help VA ORMDI develop a scope of the analytical and performance management tools available and potential services.
VA ORMDI is seeking information on solutions to implementing the Sec VA and POTUS Executive Orders and Priorities:
· Executive Order on Advancing Racial Equity and Support for Underserved Communities Through the Federal Government
· Executive Order on Preventing and Combating Discrimination on the Basis of Gender Identity or Sexual Orientation
· Elijah Cummings Federal Employees Antidiscrimination Act of 2020
· Condemning and Combating Racism, Xenophobia, and Intolerance Against Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders in the United States
· Deborah Sampson Act of 2020
VA ORMDI encourages firms to participate in this session that that specialize in the following business sectors:
· Equal Employment Opportunity
· diversity, equity, inclusion and access;
· program evaluation
· performance management
· brand communication
· predictive analytics
VA ORMDI targets companies that specialize in operations related to the following NAICS codes:
923130 Equal employment opportunity
541612 Organization Consulting Development
611430 Professional and Management Development Training
541990 All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
541611 Administrative Mgmt and General Mgmt Consulting Services
541512 Computer Systems Design and Related Services
541519 Other Computer Related Services
518210 Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
VA ORMDI is interested in firms with a strong foundation in:
· Civil Rights Act of 1964 – Title VI, VII
· Rehabilitation Act 1973
· Performance evaluation
· Data analysis
· Organizational development
Desired Federal Socio-Economic Classifications:
VA ORMDI encourages companies with the following federal socioeconomic classifications to participate in this opportunity:
· Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB)
· Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
· Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
· Historically Underutilized Business Zones (HUBZone)
· Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
About VA ORMDI
The US Department of Veterans Affairs Office of Resolution Management, Diversity and Inclusion (ORMDI) strives to be an organization that assertively prevents and proactively engages strategies and efforts that ensure healthy and productive work environments for every level of the organization.
Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) is mandated to have an Equal Employment Opportunity program. ORMDI ensures that VA is compliant with legal and statutory authorities to administer the Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) programs. Through a network of program and district offices, ORMDI delivers the following products and services to each VA organization: policy development, workforce analysis, outreach, harassment prevention, knowledge management/training, external civil rights complaints resolution, reasonable accommodation services, settlement management and EEO complaint processing.
If you have questions about the virtual event, please contact the Direct Access Program by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 202-461-4694.