VA Direct Access Program – Fox Professional Services - Exploring and Creating Veteran and Tribal Teaming Relationships in Facilities Support Services - Virtual Business Opportunity Session
Date: Wednesday, August 18, 2021
Fox Professional Services (Fox), in collaboration with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs’ Direct Access Program, will host a virtual business opportunity session. The desired outcomes for this event will be for Fox Professional Services to provide a company overview, a forecast of business development opportunities and what the company seeks in its relationships with small businesses. This event is a precursor to the Virtual 1-on-1 Event scheduled for September 21st, during which Fox will select small businesses to meet with in support of identifying potential business partners.
By participating in this event, attendees will receive:
• An overview of Fox Professional Services, a Tribally Owned 8(a) SBA Certified Company
• Information on the company’s emergency/urgent support needs, in the event of surge/contingency requirements
• Detailed insight into the capabilities needed for current and future teaming opportunities
Fox Professional Services targets small businesses associated with the following business sectors:
• Facilities Support Services
• Other (Warranted Contracting Officers’ discretion)
Fox Professional Services targets companies that specialize in operations related to the following NAICS codes.
561210 Facilities Support Services (HVAC, electrical, plumbing, etc.)
561720 Janitorial Services (Custodial, Routine, and Deep cleaning)
Fox Professional Services is interested in companies with the following capabilities:
• HVAC, electrical, plumbing, etc.
• Janitorial - custodial, regular and/or deep cleaning
• Janitorial – floors (cleaning; strip, wax, snow removal)
Federal Socio-economic Classifications
Fox Professional Services encourages companies associated with the following socio-economic classifications to register for this event:
• Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
• Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB)
• Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
• Historically Underutilized Business Zones (HUBZone)
• Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
• Minority-Owned (Tribally Owned, Native American)
If you have questions about the virtual event, please contact the Direct Access Program by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 202-461-4694.
About Fox Professional Services
Fox Professional Services, Inc. (Fox) is a technology and engineering integrator, supporting organizations and the government services market. We build individualized solution models that evolve over time to address the changing needs of our customers' unique mission challenges. We see things differently from others in our industry because we never stop learning and improving, the result is redefining expectations and return on investment. As a Tribally Owned 8(a) SBA Certified Company, Fox can receive directed awards up to $100m DoD.