Registration Closed - IBM Consulting Virtual One-on-One Meetings
U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization, Direct Access Program
Virtual Scheduled One-on-One Meetings
Date: Thursday, April 6, 2023
Time: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM ET, by confirmed appointment only
Virtual Format: Powered by Cisco Webex video conference
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Deadline to register for consideration: 3:00 PM ET, Monday, March 20, 2023, or at capacity, whichever comes first.
IBM Consulting, in collaboration with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, Direct Access Program, will host virtual one-on-one meetings with selected companies.
- A DS Logon, LOGIN.gov, or ID.me account is required to enter the VetBiz portal to begin the registration process.
- Completing registration does not guarantee a one-on-one session with IBM Consulting.
- Your registration is only for selection consideration by IBM Consulting for a limited number of 20-minute virtual meetings.
- Selection and appointment scheduling are at the sole discretion of IBM Consulting.
- Companies that are not selected will receive communications from IBM Consulting.
- You must fully complete your profile, upload your capabilities statement, and click “Submit” to complete the meeting consideration process.
- IBM Consulting is the sole decision-maker regarding companies that are selected to meet with its representatives.
The Virtual One-on-One event is a follow-up to the March 9th Virtual Session. Background information, including the session recording and slide presentation may be found at: https://vetbiz.va.gov/events/event-detail/?id=17a8e64c-37a6-ed11-aad0-001dd80705f1
IBM Consulting, in collaboration with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization, Direct Access Program, will host virtual one-on-one meetings will select companies. Business owners and representatives are encouraged to review the event details before registering to ensure your company’s capabilities align with the subcontracting opportunity.
IBM Consulting is seeking small businesses to prime and subcontract to clients for the following Business Sectors, Capabilities, Agencies, Contract Vehicles, Socio-economic classifications and NAICS code as outlined below.
Community of Interest
IBM Consulting seeks small business partners who serve the following sectors:
- Supply Chain Modernization
- Cloud Management
- Learning and Knowledge Management
- Data Processing and Hosting
IBM Consulting seeks partners that specialize in operations related to the following NAICS:
541611 Administrative, Management, and General Management Consulting Services
541614 Logistics and Integrated Supply Chain Management Consulting Services
541612 Computer Systems Design Services
518210 Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
The following company capabilities are of interest to IBM Consulting:
- IT systems analysis with VA experience
- Business analysis, project coordination, scheduling, and expertise in VA supply chain domains
- Cloud and systems administration expertise with VA experience
- Testing and training with systems experience, preferably with VA
- Asset tracking system support at the VISN (Veterans Integrated Services Networks) level
Desired Federal Socioeconomic Classifications
IBM Consulting encourages companies with the following federal socioeconomic classifications to participate in this opportunity.
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
- Veteran- Owned Small Business (VOSB)
- Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- HUBZone Small Business (HUBZone)
- Small Business (SB)
IBM is a global services and technology leader and has a long-standing partnership with the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) across innovation, technology, acquisition, and business domains. IBM aligns with the VA’s ‘Digital Transformation’ vision to deliver an intelligent, responsive, and agile supply chain. IBM has a unique ability to solve our clients’ most pressing business problems, bringing together all the necessary professional services, platforms, hardware, and software regardless of whether those capabilities come from IBM or our ecosystem partners.
IBM is committed to deploying a comprehensive set of innovative capabilities across cognitive, shared services, learning management, logistics services, and cloud transformation. These capabilities will assist the VA in its most noble mission to those who served in the Defense of our nation.
With our ecosystem partners, we want to work together, create together, grow together and rethink what’s possible together. LET’S CREATE!
If you have questions about the virtual event, please contact the Direct Access Program by email at email@example.com or by phone at (202) 461-4694.
Please note: Content on this Web page is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to provide legal advice or to be a comprehensive statement or analysis of application statures, regulations, and case law governing this topic. Rather, it's a plain language summary. If you are seeking claims assistance, your local VA regional office, a VA-recognized Veterans Service Organization, or a VA-accredited attorney or agent can help.