Registration Closed - Iron Bow Technologies Virtual Scheduled One-on-One Meetings
U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU)
Direct Access Program (DAP)
Iron Bow Technologies, LLC
Virtual Scheduled One-on-One Meetings
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Date: Thursday, May 11, 2023
Time: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM ET, by confirmed appointment only
Virtual Format: Powered by Cisco Webex videoconference
Deadline to register for consideration: 3:00 PM ET, Thursday, March 30, 2023, or at capacity, whichever comes first
Iron Bow Technologies, LLC, in collaboration with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Direct Access Program, will host virtual on-on-one meetings with selected industry representatives.
- A DS Logon, LOGIN.gov, or ID.me account is required to enter the VetBiz portal to begin the registration process.
- Completing registration does not guarantee a one-on-one session with Iron Bow Technologies.
- Your registration is only for selection consideration by Iron Bow Technologies for a limited number of 20-minute virtual meetings.
- Selection and appointment scheduling are at the sole discretion of Iron Bow Technologies.
- Companies that are not selected will receive communications from Iron Bow Technologies.
- You must fully complete your profile, upload your capabilities statement, and click “Submit” to complete the meeting consideration process.
The Virtual One-on-One event is a follow-up to the March 15th Virtual Session. Background information, including the session recording and slide presentation may be found at: https://vetbiz.va.gov/events/event-detail/?id=655bdec2-bdab-ed11-aad0-001dd807078a
Iron Bow has a robust team dedicated to business development, capture and bids and proposals, which is constantly evaluating federal, state, and local market opportunities. These pursuits consistently entail the inclusion of teaming partners who bring unique capabilities to the offering.
In addition, Iron Bow’s program delivery teams are consistently evaluating industry and partner relationships to fulfill unique requirements on existing programs being delivered to our client base.
Iron Bow seeks to establish relationships with small businesses with a proven track record in Federal project subcontracting related to the business sectors, NAICS, capabilities, Federal agencies, and socioeconomic designations outlined below.
Community of Interest
Iron Bow seeks partners that specialize in operations related to the following NAICS:
334111 Electronic Computer Manufacturing
541330 Engineering Service
541612 Computer Systems Design Services
541519 Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
The following company capabilities are of interest to Iron Bow:
- Network and Data Center Engineering
- Cloud migration expertise
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Desired Federal Socioeconomic Classifications
Iron Bow encourages companies with the following federal socioeconomic classifications to participate in this opportunity.
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
- Veteran- Owned Small Business (VOSB)
- Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- HUBZone Small Business (HUBZone)
- Small Business (SB)
- Large Business
About Iron Bow Technologies, LLC
Iron Bow has a national footprint with global reach headquartered in Herndon VA. Since its inception in 1983, Iron Bow partners with federal agencies, healthcare, and commercial clients to design, develop, and deploy modern technologies enabling digital transformation.
For more information, please contact the Direct Access Program Planning Support Team at email@example.com or 202 461 4694.
Please note: Content on this Web page is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to provide legal advice or to be a comprehensive statement or analysis of application statures, regulations, and case law governing this topic. Rather, it's a plain language summary. If you are seeking claims assistance, your local VA regional office, a VA-recognized Veterans Service Organization, or a VA-accredited attorney or agent can help.