Registration is closed.
By Appointment Only - Thursday, July 9
LOCATION: Virtual Networking
LMI is seeking small businesses to prime and subcontract. Small businesses with operations relevant to construction or renovation of VA facilities, Initial Outfitting and Transition (IO&T) support, Operations, Security and Preparedness Support, Information and Technology Support services, Strategic Communications, and Training and Education services are invited to register for LMI\'s consideration for (1) 20-minute meeting.
The selection process is at the sole discretion of LMI. To be considered for 1 of the 13 meetings, LMI will review your registration profile and your company\'s capability statement.
· Only (1) representative per small business may register for consideration, and only that (1) registered representative may attend the actual meeting, if selected by LMI.
· Note the capability statement must include the following company details: NAICS, CAGE, DUNS and a list of all applicable socio-economic certifications.
· Registration closes at 12:00 p.m. EST, Wednesday, March 25
NOTICE OF SELECTION
Small businesses selected for meetings will be notified via e-mail messaging from the event registration system, <span style=“color: #f21212”>no later than (New Date) Thursday, April 16</span>. Further information can be found in your event dashboard by logging back into the event tile.
A final confirmation with the event logistics will be sent via e-mail from the Direct Access Support Team.
If you have questions about the event, please contact the Direct Access Program by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 202-461-4694.
LMI is seeking small businesses to prime and subcontract to clients, based upon the following criteria:
541xxx Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
SDVOSB Criteria for Partnering
LMI is committed to supporting veterans and the VA. LMI is seeking VOSBs and SDVOSBs that meet the following criteria:
• Size and ability to scale quickly for surge - companies with 25 or more full time employees are preferred, and partners should be able to demonstrate their recruiting and staffing resources and prior success.
• We are primarily interested in meeting with SDVOSBs who have current contracts with the VA, or past performance within the past three years.
• Competencies and past performance in any of the following: Construction or renovation of VA facilities, Initial Outfitting and Transition (IO&T) support, Operations, Security and Preparedness Support, Information and Technology Support services, Strategic Communications, and Training and Education services
• A good reputation with clients as evidenced by CPARS or Customer Satisfaction data
• Business presence near VA offices in the National Capital Region and other VA locations
• A DCAA approved cost-accounting system is preferred, recognizing some small businesses may not have
LMI is a consultancy dedicated to improving the business of government, drawing from deep expertise in advanced analytics, digital services, logistics, and management advisory services. Established as a private, not-for-profit organization in 1961, LMI is a trusted third party to federal civilian and defense agencies, free of commercial and political bias. Headquartered in Tysons, VA, LMI has ~1,400 employees nationwide. Of those, 34% are veterans or veteran spouses. LMI is ranked as one of the Military Times’ best employers for veterans ten years running. LMI has an educated work force with 55% holding advanced degrees, and employees average experience is 22 years. The company includes the former CIO of the White House, former Chief Human Resources Officers at the Pentagon and the VA. Our FY18 customer survey responses indicated that 100% of our clients were extremely likely to recommend LMI to others. LMI vehicles are here https://www.lmi.org/government-wide.
LMI’s goal is to build lasting partnerships with qualified partners to support our nation’s veterans and the VA, as well as other Federal government clients.
If you have questions about the virtual event, please contact the Direct Access Program by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 202-461-4694.