VA - Direct Access Program - AT&T - Virtual Scheduled 1-on-1s
UPDATE: Registration is now closed. If your firm is selected by AT&T for an appointment, you will receive additional correspondence from the host and the Direct Access Support Team no later than Tuesday, February 23.
- Completing registration does NOT guarantee a 1-on-1 session with AT&T.
- Upon completing registration you will NOT be able to schedule an appointment. Selection and appointment scheduling is at the sole discretion of AT&T.
- Firms NOT selected will receive communications from AT&T.
Date: Wednesday, March 10, 2021
Time: By confirmed appointment only (20-minute meetings held between (9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. ET)
Virtual Format: Powered by Cisco Webex with audio and video capability
* Deadline to register for consideration: 12:00 PM ET, Friday, February 12, 2021 or whenever capacity is reached. Whichever comes first.*
Note: Your registration is ONLY for consideration to be selected by AT&T for a limited number of 20-minute virtual meetings. You must fully complete your profile, upload your capability statement and click \"submit\" to begin the meeting consideration process. AT&T is the sole decision-maker regarding firms selected to meet with its representatives. Selected firms will participate in a virtual 1-on-1 meeting which entails a video and audio interaction with AT&T representatives. If your firm is selected by AT&T for an appointment, you will receive additional correspondence from the Hosts and the Direct Access Support Team no later than Tuesday, February 23.
AT&T is seeking small businesses to prime and subcontract to clients for the following NAICS, Capabilities, Agencies, Contract Vehicles and socioeconomic classifications as outlined below.
AT&T targets companies that specialize in operations related to the following NAICS codes:
517311 Wired Telecommunications Carriers
517312 Wireless Telecommunications Carriers (except Satellite)
517410 Satellite Telecommunications
517911 Telecommunications Resellers
517919 All Other Telecommunications
541511 Custom Computer Programming Services
541512 Computer Systems Design Services
541513 Computer Facilities Management Services
541519 Other Computer Related Services
541330 Engineering Services
541611 Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
541614 Process, Physical Distribution, And Logistics Consulting Services
541618 Other Management Consulting Services
The following trades are of interest to AT&T:
• Cyber Security
• Software Development
• Unified Communications
• Mobile Applications
• Cloud Management and Computing
• Network Engineering
• Program Management
• Systems Engineering
• Mobility (cell phone, Wi-Fi)
• Facilities Management (cabling, call center)
• Management Services - LAN/WAN
• Data Engineering/Analysis
AT&T targets companies who have past performance or current operations with the following Federal agencies:
• Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
• All other Federal Government agencies
* Contract Vehicles: (Optional)*
AT&T targets firms who have current and past performance with the following contract vehicles:
• OASIS SB
• STARS II 8(a)
• Alliant SB
• Alliant 2SB
• CIO-SP3 SB
• VETS 2
• GSA IT70
• Stand-alone contracts
• All others
Desired Federal Socio-Economic Classifications:
AT&T encourages companies with the following socioeconomic classifications to participate in this opportunity:
• Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
• Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB)
• Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
• Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
• Historically Underutilized Business Zones (HUBZones)
• Alaska-Native Corporation (ANC)
AT&T Public Sector Solutions
AT&T is committed to collaborating with qualified small businesses who can work with our Public Sector Solutions organization to build highly efficient and diversified teams that provide excellent customer service to the federal government.
If you have questions about the virtual event, please contact the Direct Access Program by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 202-461-4694.
Please note: Content on this Web page is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to provide legal advice or to be a comprehensive statement or analysis of application statures, regulations, and case law governing this topic. Rather, it's a plain language summary. If you are seeking claims assistance, your local VA regional office, a VA-recognized Veterans Service Organization, or a VA-accredited attorney or agent can help.