An Introduction to Doing Business with Booz Allen Hamilton/Teaming Strategies for the Health Market (A Virtual Session)
Date: Wednesday, July 8th, 2020
Time: 1:30 p.m. EST
Location: Virtual Session
Please see below the recording link from the live session.
Recording: <span style=“color: #247af5”>https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/recording/4986336217621766147</span>
Please check the events page for updates on future events hosted with Booz Allen Hamilton.
Small businesses with operations aligning with the following NAICS codes, capabilities, agencies, contract vehicles and socio-economic classifications are encouraged to attend the virtual session.
541511 Custom Computer Programming Services
541512 Computer Systems Design Services
541513 Computer Facilities Management Services
541519 Other Computer Related Services
541611 Administrative Management and General Management
• SAFe Agile, DevOps, Automated Testing
• Cyber/Information Security
• Infrastructure Operations
• Program Management Operations Support
• Digital Technology Services
• Cloud & Data Center Management
• Data Analytics
• Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
• Healthcare/Clinical Workflow & Design
• Supply chain (specifically healthcare)
• Salesforce/Mulesoft, ServiceNow, PEGA Systems
• Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
• Dept. of Health Human Services (HHS)
• General Services Administration (GSA)
• Small Business Administration (SBA)
• Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
• Defense Health Agencies (DHA)
• Department of Defense (DoD)
Contract Vehicles: (Optional)
• OASIS SB
• T4NG/T4NG SB
• STARS II 8(a)
• Alliant 2SB
• CIO-SP3 SB
• VETS 2
• GSA IT70
Desired Federal Socio-Economic Classifications:
• Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
• Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
• Historically Underutilized Business Zones (HUBZones)
• Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB)
• Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
• Alaska-Native Corporation (ANC)
About Booz Allen Hamilton
Booz Allen Hamilton is a global firm of approximately 26,300 diverse, passionate, and exceptional people driven to excel, do right, and realize positive change in everything we do. Booz Allen brings bold thinking and a desire to be the best in their work in consulting, analytics, digital solutions, engineering, and cyber, and with industries ranging from defense to health to energy to international development.
Specifically, within the Department of Veterans Affairs, Booz Allen has continuously supported the VA’s mission dating back to 1952. As a leading Systems Integrator and Partner to VA, Booz Allen has been and is currently tasked with supporting a number of transformation efforts across the VA enterprise. While delivering positive outcomes for their VA customers, the company relies on strong, capable partners that understand the VA mission and drive innovation.
Booz Allen is committed to helping healthcare and life sciences organizations across the private and public sectors navigate their rapidly changing environments and complex markets to drive more effective treatment and approaches.
Booz Allen is accelerating advances in treatments for traumatic brain injury and psychological health conditions for military service members and veterans. The company works with health agencies to improve safety, quality, and access to care for millions of people through a blend of technology, clinical, and consulting services. Booz Allen is helping healthcare companies prioritize cybersecurity and data protection to earn consumer trust and confidence, prevent damage to their reputations, and stay competitive.
Booz Allen Hamilton’s Life Science Solution
Booz Allen is not just technologists and strategists. The company\'s clinicians, scientists, and data analysts support the nation’s public health and medical organizations to transform research into real clinical outcomes. From scientific program strategy to biomedical informatics and analytics, learn about how the company partners with life science institutions.
If you have questions about the virtual event, please contact the Direct Access Program by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 202-461-4694.