3M Health Information Systems (HIS) Virtual Scheduled 1-on-1s
U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU)
Direct Access Program (DAP)
3M Health Information Systems (HIS)
Virtual Scheduled 1-on-1s
Federal Market Solutions and Small Business Partnership Opportunities
Date: Thursday, August 25, 2022
Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm ET, by confirmed appointment only
Location: Virtual session powered by Cisco Webex videoconference
Deadline to register for consideration: 12:00 PM ET, Friday, July 22, 2022 or at capacity; whichever comes first.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
• You must have a DS Logon or ID.me account to enter the Vet Biz portal to begin the registration process.
• Completing registration does not guarantee a 1-on-1 session with 3M.
• Selection and appointment scheduling are at the sole discretion of 3M.
• Firms who are not selected will receive communications from 3M.
• Your registration is only for consideration to be selected by 3M for a limited number of 20-minute virtual meetings.
• You must fully complete your profile, upload your capability statement, and click “Submit” to begin the meeting consideration process.
• 3M is the sole decision-maker regarding companies that are selected to meet with its representatives.
• The Virtual 1-on-1 event is a follow-up to the June 21st business opportunity session. Background information, including the session recording and slide presentation may be found at: https://vetbiz.va.gov/events/events-archived/archived-event-detail/?id=81895bd9-deca-ec11-983e-001dd80317c6
Selected firms will participate in a virtual 1-on-1 meeting which will entail a video and audio interaction with 3M representatives. If your company is selected by 3M for an appointment, you will receive additional correspondence from the Hosts and the Direct Access Program no later than Monday, August 1, 2022.
3M Health Information Systems (HIS), in collaboration with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs will conduct virtual scheduled 1-on-1 meetings.
3M Health Information Systems (HIS) seeks to establish relationships with small businesses with a proven track record in Federal project subcontracting experience. Please review all details prior to registering for the event.
3M Health Information Systems (HIS) targets small businesses associated with the following business sectors for this opportunity:
• Coding and Reimbursement
• Ambient Coding
• Medical Coding Consulting
3M Health Information Systems (HIS) targets companies that specialize in operations related to the following NAICS codes:
511210 Software Publishers
541511 Custom Computer Programming Services
541519 Other Computer Related Services
541611 Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
611420 Computer Training
3M Health Information Systems (HIS) is interested in small businesses with the following capabilities:
• Able to meet the regulatory requirements, to include but not limited to the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and 508 requirements.
• Have a minimum of 3 years of experience, either as a prime or sub-contractor in providing information system support to the federal government, state government, or private sector organizations.
Desired Federal Socio-Economic Classifications
3M Health Information Systems (HIS) encourages companies with the following federal socioeconomic classifications to register for consideration:
• Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
• Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB)
• Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
• Historically Underutilized Business Zones (HUB Zones)
• Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
About 3M Health Information Systems (HIS)
3M has 6 Healthcare Groups that serve the health care industry. Federal Market Solutions falls under the Health Information Systems (HIS) branch. The focus is helping hospitals, providers, and payers meet the challenges of an evolving health care world. For over 30 years, 3M has transformed healthcare and empowered clinicians, providers, regulators, and insurers toward better clinical and financial performance.
If you have questions about the virtual event, please contact the Direct Access Program by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at (202) 461-4694.
Please note: Content on this Web page is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to provide legal advice or to be a comprehensive statement or analysis of application statures, regulations, and case law governing this topic. Rather, it's a plain language summary. If you are seeking claims assistance, your local VA regional office, a VA-recognized Veterans Service Organization, or a VA-accredited attorney or agent can help.