Registration Closed - VA Office of Healthcare Transformation (OHT) B2B - Let's Connect Virtual Networking Tool
Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
Office of Healthcare Transformation (OHT)
Next Generation Integrated Healthcare Transformation (IHT) IDIQ
Business-to-Business (B2B)-Let’s Connect Virtual Networking Tool
In preparation for the the upcoming June 15, 2023, US Department of Veterans Affairs, Office of Healthcare Transformation Virtual Business Opportunity Session, B2B-Let’s Connect is now open for networking.
Business-to-Business (B2B) – Let’s Connect Networking Tool
As an added resource, VA OSDBU has launched the networking tool to help small businesses identify potential partners to virtually connect with each other, for teaming opportunities for an identified business opportunity.
You will need a LOGIN.gov, ID.me, or DS LOGON account to enter the Vet Biz portal to begin the Let’s Connect process.
- Small businesses are under no obligation to respond to your outreach request.
- There are no guarantees small businesses that partner, or team will be the apparent offeror for a contract solicitation.
- All company information will become part of a public directory to be viewed by all with registered profiles. Please, only disclose information with which you are comfortable.
- This portal will not be managed by the Direct Access Program, but will be self-monitored by you, the small business owners, and operators.
Please review the following OHT Pre-Solicitation Background Information that is associated with this Request for Information (RFI):
- SAM.gov posting R499--Integrated Healthcare Transformation 2.0 IDIQ Contract: SAM.gov
- RFI R499--Integrated Healthcare Transformation 2.0 IDIQ Contract- REQUEST FOR INFORMATION: https://sam.gov/opp/8c604ae3fe4a4951a1689f610e77bf89/view
For more information on this RFI, please use the OHT point of contact listed in the notification.
Steps to build your B2B Let's Connect Business Profile:
- To begin the process, click the “Register/Log-into Dashboard” button in the upper right-hand corner of this page.
- Complete and submit your business profile information. Optional questions may be completed at your discretion.
- Upon completion, your profile will be searchable by small businesses in a directory.
- Information you disclose will be published to all participants registered in the B2B networking tool.
- You may also review the profiles of other small business via the platform’s “Global Directory” and clicking “View Profile”.
- To connect with a small business representative, click the “Let’s Connect” button to begin networking efforts.
For questions about the B2B networking tool or upcoming events, please contact the Direct Access Program at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202 461 4694.
Please note: Content on this Web page is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to provide legal advice or to be a comprehensive statement or analysis of application statures, regulations, and case law governing this topic. Rather, it's a plain language summary. If you are seeking claims assistance, your local VA regional office, a VA-recognized Veterans Service Organization, or a VA-accredited attorney or agent can help.