Registration Open - Direct Access Program - VHA Procurement & Logistics Office (P&LO) Regional Program Office (RPO) West (NCO 21) Quarterly Virtual Business Opportunity Session
Date: March 7, 2023
Time: 3:00-4:00PM (EST)
Virtual Format: Powered by Cisco WebEx
Click the link below to register:
Community Of Interest
Regional Procurement Office West’s Quarterly Small Business Virtual Event will cover the need-to-know Small Business Regulatory process to help increase your VA procurement readiness, regulatory understanding, and opportunities on winning a VA contract.
Subjects covered will include: VA Rule of Two, The Vet First Program, Small Business Hierarchy of Preference; discovering opportunities in sub-contracting, and Forecast of Contracting Opportunities.
Federal Socio-Economic Classifications
VHA is seeking small businesses associated with the following socioeconomic statuses.
• Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
• Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB)
• Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
• Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
• Historically Underutilized Business Zones (HUBZone’s)
About The Program Office
The VHA Procurement and Logistics Organization (P&LO) healthcare support organization within the Operations and Management branch of VHA, serves in four fundamental roles:
- Maintaining a supply chain management system for VHA by providing procurement and logistics services.
- Exercising oversight and stewardship responsibilities for the VHA Procurement and Logistics Program to ensure compliance with laws, regulations, and national policies governing federal acquisition and property management.
- Ensuring customers are served in a manner that meets their needs.
- Promoting excellence in business practices through acquisition, administrative, financial, and clinical efficiencies.
236220 Commercial and Institutional Building Construction
325412 Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
334510 Electromedical and Electrotherapeutic Apparatus Manufacturing
334516 Analytical Laboratory Instrument Manufacturing
339112 Surgical and Medical Instrument Manufacturing
339113 Surgical Appliance and Supplies Manufacturing
423450 Medical, Dental, and Hospital Equipment and Supplies Merchant
423830 Industrial Machinery and Equipment Merchant Wholesalers
561320 Temporary Help Services
621511 Medical Laboratories
811219 Other Electronic and Precision Equipment Repair and Maintenance
For more information, please contact the Direct Access Program Planning Support Team at email@example.com or 202 461 4694.