VA Direct Access Program - Schneider Electric Virtual Scheduled 1-on-1s
VA Direct Access Program – Schneider Electric Virtual Scheduled 1-on-1s Event
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REGISTER
Date: Thursday, September 30, 2021
Time: 11:00am – 4:00pm ET
Location: Virtual session powered by Cisco Webex, audio and video enabled
Deadline to register for consideration: Friday, July 23, 2021 or at capacity. Whichever comes first.
• Completing registration does not guarantee a 1-on-1 session with Schneider Electric.
• Selection and appointment scheduling are at the sole discretion of Schneider Electric.
• Firms who are not selected will receive communications from Schneider Electric.
Note: Your registration is only for consideration to be selected by Schneider Electric for a limited number of 20-minute virtual meetings. You must fully complete your profile, upload your capability statement and click “Submit” to begin the meeting consideration process. Schneider Electric is the sole decision-maker regarding companies that are selected to meet with its representatives.
The Virtual 1-on-1 event is a follow-on to the June 30th Business Opportunity Session. Background information, including the session recording and slide presentation can be found at:
Selected firms will participate in a virtual 1-on-1 meeting which will entail a video and audio interaction with Schneider Electric representatives. If your company is selected by Schneider Electric for an appointment, you will receive additional correspondence from the Hosts and the Direct Access Program no later than Friday, August 13th.
Schneider Electric, in collaboration with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs is conducting virtual scheduled 1-on-1 meetings.
The Schneider Electric Energy Performance Contracting Team seeks to establish relationships with Small Businesses with a proven track record in Federal project subcontracting experience. Please review all details prior to registering for the event.
Schneider Electric targets small businesses associated with the following business sectors for this opportunity.
· Schools, State and Local/Higher Education
· Municipalities, Civil Government
· Military Installations
· Defense, Security and Justice
· Federal Health
· Commercial and Industrial
Schneider Electric targets companies that specialize in operations related to the following NAICS codes:
236210 Industrial Building Construction
236220 Commercial and Institutional Building Construction
238210 Electrical Contractors and Other Wiring Installation Contractors
238220 Plumbing, Heating and Air-Conditioning Contractors
238990 All Other Specialty Trade Contractors
541330 Engineering and Services
541620 Environmental Consulting Services
562910 Remediation Services
Expertise and Capabilities
Schneider Electric is interested in small businesses with the following capabilities:
· Advanced Metering Systems
· Building Envelope
· Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning (HVAC)
· Mechanical and Plumbing
· Solar, Renewable Energy and Resiliency
· Water and Wastewater
Schneider Electric targets companies who have past performance or current operations with the following Federal agencies:
· Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
· Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
· United States Army
· Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
· General Services Administration (GSA)
· Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
· Department of Transportation (DOT)
· Small Business Administration (SBA)
· Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
· Defense Security Service (DSS)
· Department of Education
· Department of Energy
· United States Air Force
Desired Federal Socioeconomic Classifications
Schneider Electric encourages companies with the following federal socioeconomic classifications to register for consideration.
· Veteran- Owned Small Business (VOSB)
· Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
· Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
· HUBZone Small Business (HUBZone)
· Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
· Small Business (SB)
· Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs)
· Minority Institutions (Mis)
If you have questions about the virtual event, please contact the Direct Access Program by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 202-461-4694
About Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric provides energy and automation solutions, software and services to make energy safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable.
Schneider Electric’s Energy and Sustainability Services – Energy Performance Contracting
Energy performance contracting is an innovative funding method in which an energy service company (ESCO) partners with clients to take on a long-term project that tackles maintenance backlogs and facility improvements with energy efficient solutions, using the energy savings generated to pay for the larger project scope. Schneider Electric is an ESCO committed to helping municipal, universities, schools, military installation and more reach big ambitions through energy savings performance contracts (ESPC).
Schneider Electric Performance Contracting
Three Phases of an ESPC
· Development – Schneider Electric partners with subject matter experts for design and engineering of projects
· Implementation – Schneider Electric partners with trusted subcontracting partners to install recommended energy conservation measures (ECMs) associated with the ESPC.
· Performance – Schneider Electric partners with subcontractors for long-term OMR&R (operations, maintenance, repair and replacement) of installed systems and equipment for the life of the performance period. (upwards of 20+ years).
Please note: Content on this Web page is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to provide legal advice or to be a comprehensive statement or analysis of application statures, regulations, and case law governing this topic. Rather, it's a plain language summary. If you are seeking claims assistance, your local VA regional office, a VA-recognized Veterans Service Organization, or a VA-accredited attorney or agent can help.