REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
VA Direct Access Program - Wood River Federal Virtual Scheduled 1-on-1s Event
Date and Time: Tuesday, July 13, 2021 | 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. EST
Wednesday, July 14, 2021 | 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. EST
Meetings are by confirmed appointment only.
Location: Virtual session powered by Cisco Webex, audio and video enabled.
Deadline to register for consideration: 12:00 PM ET, Friday, June 18, 2021 or whenever capacity is reached. Whichever comes first.
- Completing registration does NOT guarantee a 1-on-1 session with Wood River Federal.
- Upon completing registration you will NOT be able to schedule an appointment.
- Selection and appointment scheduling is at the sole discretion of Wood River Federal.
- Firms NOT selected will receive communications from Wood River Federal
Note: Your registration is ONLY for consideration to be selected by Wood River Federal or a limited number of 20-minute virtual meetings. You must fully complete your profile, upload your capability statement and click "submit" to begin the meeting consideration process. Wood River Federal is the sole decision-maker regarding firms selected to meet with its representatives.
Selected firms will participate in a virtual 1-on-1 meeting which entails a video and audio interaction with Wood River Federal representatives. If your firm is selected by Wood River Federal for an appointment, you will receive additional correspondence from the Hosts and the Direct Access Support Team no later than Friday, July 2, 2021.
Wood River Federal, in collaboration with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs' Direct Access Program, is participating in a virtual scheduled 1-on-1 event. The event is a follow-on to the June 3rd Wood River Federal Virtual Business Opportunity Session. Attendance at the virtual business opportunity session is strongly encouraged.
Wood River Federal is seeking small business partners with strong client relationships, program knowledge, and/or niche services, but do not currently have a good, low-risk contracting mechanism or vehicle for the Government to procure their services.
Wood River Federal is interested in small businesses with operations related to the following Business Sectors:
- Information Technology (IT) Services
- Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS)
- Professional or technical staffing services
- Staffing for cleared requirements
Wood River Federal is interested in small businesses with operations related to the following NAICS codes:
541511 Custom Computer Programming Services
541512 Computer Systems Design Services
541513 Computer Facilities Management Services
541519 Other Computer Related Services
541611 Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
541990 Other Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
541618 Other Management Consulting Services
541690 Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
Wood River Federal is interested in small businesses with the following capabilities:
- IT Help Desk and ServiceNow
- Network support
- Government-site professional services staffing
- Niche technical experience or expertise with agency-specific
applications/databases/systems, usually non-COTS
Wood River Federal is currently focused on the following agencies but will entertain opportunities from small businesses with experience working with other Federal Government agencies:
- Department of Defense (DoD)
- United States Army
- United States Air Force
- United States Navy and Marine Corps
- Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
- Health and Human Services (HHS) and Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- U.S. Department of Energy (DoE)
- U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)
Wood River Federal is interested in small businesses with operations related to the following contract vehicles:
- 8(a) ANC Sole Source
- STARS III 8(a) – pending award
- GSA BIC MAC – building team
Desired Federal Socioeconomic Classifications:
Wood River Federal is interested in small businesses with operations related to the following socioeconomic classifications.
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
- Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB)
- Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
- Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- Historically Underutilized Business Zones (HUBZones)
If you have questions about the virtual event, please contact the Direct Access Program by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 202-461-4694.
Wood River Federal is a group of companies providing IT services and other professional services to Federal Government clients. Members of the Wood River Federal group of companies include Umyuaq Technology and Wood River Technology – both SBA-certified 8(a) firms. Wood River Federal firms are subsidiaries of Choggiung Limited, the largest Alaska Native Corporation (ANC) village corporation in the Bristol Bay Region of Alaska. Choggiung is headquartered in Dillingham, Alaska, and all Wood River Federal firms are operated out of San Antonio, Texas.