VA Direct Access Program - Comprehensive Health Services Virtual Scheduled 1-on-1 Event
VA Direct Access Program - Comprehensive Health Services Virtual Scheduled 1-on-1s Event
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Date and Time: By confirmed appointment only. Wednesday, August 25, 2021 | 20-minute appointments between 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. EST
Location: Virtual session powered by Cisco Webex, audio and video enabled.
Deadline to register for consideration: 12:00 PM ET, Wednesday, July 21, 2021 or whenever capacity is reached. Whichever comes first.
- Completing registration does NOT guarantee a 1-on-1 session with Comprehensive Health Services.
- Upon completing registration you will NOT be able to schedule an appointment.
- Selection and appointment scheduling is at the sole discretion of Comprehensive Health Services.
- Firms NOT selected will receive communications from Comprehensive Health Services.
- Your registration is ONLY for consideration to be selected by Comprehensive Health Services for a limited number of 20-minute virtual meetings. You must fully complete your profile, upload your capability statement and click "submit" to begin the meeting consideration process. Comprehensive Health Services is the sole decision-maker regarding firms selected to meet with its representatives.
- Selected firms will participate in a virtual 1-on-1 meeting which entails a video and audio interaction with Comprehensive Health Services representatives. If your firm is selected by Comprehensive Health Services for an appointment, you will receive additional correspondence from the Hosts and the Direct Access Support Team no later than Friday, July 30, 2021.
Comprehensive Health Services (CHS), in collaboration with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs' Direct Access Program, is participating in a virtual scheduled 1-on-1 event.
The Virtual 1-on-1 event is a follow-on to the July 8th Business Opportunity Session. Background information, including the session recording and slide presentation can be found at: July 8th Virtual Business Opportunity Session Information.
CHS, is seeking small businesses to prime and subcontract to clients for the following Business Sectors, Capabilities, Agencies, Contract Vehicles, Socio-economic classifications and NAICS code as outlined below.
CHS is interested in small businesses with operations related to the following Business Sectors:
• Defense, Dept. of State, Homeland Security
• Federal Health
CHS is interested in small businesses with operations related to the following NAICS:
423450 Medical, Dental, and Hospital Equipment and Supplies Merchant
541380 Testing Laboratories
541611 Administrative Management and General Management Consulting
541612 Human Resources Consulting Services
561320 Temporary Help Services
561330 Professional Employer Organizations
611710 Educational Support Services
621111 Offices of Physicians (except Mental Health Specialists)
621112 Offices of Physicians, Mental Health Specialists
621340 Offices of Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapists, and
621399 Offices of All Other Miscellaneous Health Practitioners
621493 Freestanding Ambulatory Surgical and Emergency Centers
621498 All Other Outpatient Care Centers
621511 Medical Laboratories
621999 All Other Miscellaneous Ambulatory Health Care Services
622110 General Medical and Surgical Hospitals
622210 Psychiatric and Substance Abuse Hospitals
624190 Other Individual and Family Services
624230 Emergency and Other Relief Services
713940 Fitness and Recreational Sports Centers
CHS is interested in small businesses with operations related to the following capabilities:
• Medical, baseline, and annual health exams
• Absence management and injury case management
• Behavioral health and traumatic brain injury support and research
• Compliance/Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
• Specialized physician medical review services
• Specialized logistics and distribution Services
• Case Management
• Temporary medical staffing
• Mobile Medical Clinics
• Medical supplies
• Veterinary Supplies (for working military dogs)
• Training (health/medical related)
• Credentialing (medical/dental)
• Medical staff recruiting (doctors, nurses, etc.)
• Supply chain (specifically healthcare)
CHS is most interested in small businesses with current and/or past performance relevant to the following agencies:
• Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
• United States Army
• Dept. of Health Human Services (HHS)
• Veterans Administration
• Department of State
• Department Homeland Security (DHS)
• Customs and Border Patrol (CBP)
• U.S. Department of Energy
• Defense Health Agency (DHA)
• United States Navy
Desired Federal Socioeconomic Classifications:
CHS is most interested in small businesses with the following socioeconomic categories:
• Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
• Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB)
• Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
• Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
• Historically Underutilized Business Zones (HUBZones)
• Alaska-Native Corporation (ANC)
• Small Business
If you have questions about the virtual event, please contact the Direct Access Program by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 202-461-4694.
Comprehensive Health Services, LLC (CHS), a Caliburn company, is one of the nation’s largest and most experienced providers of workforce health management and occupational medical services.
Since 1975, CHS has provided flexible, scalable, and reliable medical services to ensure employee health and medical readiness. We have the experience and proven ability to respond quickly, meet challenges, and successfully deliver quality medical services.
Our primary services include:
• Global Medical Services: CHS serves the health and well-being of civilian and military workforces in international, austere, remote, and security-challenged environments.
• Medical Readiness & Response: CHS delivers onsite services to government and commercial clients and deploys medical teams to set-up and operate temporary, onsite clinics and provide emergency shelter services worldwide.
• Medical Exam Management: CHS maintains one of the largest credentialed and continually vetted medical provider networks in the country to provide routine medical screening, examinations, and testing.
Please note: Content on this Web page is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to provide legal advice or to be a comprehensive statement or analysis of application statures, regulations, and case law governing this topic. Rather, it's a plain language summary. If you are seeking claims assistance, your local VA regional office, a VA-recognized Veterans Service Organization, or a VA-accredited attorney or agent can help.