Skip to Content
The National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2021 directed the Small Business Administration (SBA) to create a Governmentwide certification program for Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses. Effective January 1, 2023, SBA assumed responsibility for certifying Veteran-Owned small firms. If you have questions, please contact SBA at You can also call 800-862-8088, Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m.-6 p.m. EST to speak to an SBA representative about the Veteran certification program or visit Veteran Small Business Certification.(

An official website of the United States Government | Here's how you know

The .gov means it’s official.
Federal government websites often end in .gov or .mil. Before sharing sensitive information, make sure you're on a federal government site.
The site is secure.
The https:// ensures that you're connecting to the official website and that any information you provide is encrypted and sent securely.

Business Details

Life After Service Transitional Coaching LLC

Email: | Web: | Phone: (864) 671-0414

SDVOSB Business

Business Information

DUNS: 081264255
Last Verified: 7/26/2021
Expiration Date: 7/26/2025
Year Established:

Business Address 1: 111 Mill Pond Rd.
Business Address 2:
City: Easley
State/Territory: South Carolina
Phone: (864) 671-0414

Business Type

Business Type: LLC
NAICS Codes: 541611, 541612, 541618, 611430
Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business: Yes
Woman Owned Small Business: Yes
Minority Owned Small Business: Yes
Joint Venture: No
Mentor Protege: No
Hub Zone: No
8(a): No
Purchase Card: No


Number of Employees: 1
Number of Veteran Employees: 1
Number of Operating Locations: 1
Service Areas:
Capabilities Keywords:
Capabilities Narrative:
Please note: Content on this Web page is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to provide legal advice or to be a comprehensive statement or analysis of application statures, regulations, and case law governing this topic. Rather, it's a plain language summary. If you are seeking claims assistance, your local VA regional office, a VA-recognized Veterans Service Organization, or a VA-accredited attorney or agent can help.